About the Sponsors
PIOMA Performance Fitness is a vibrant & growing studio in Middletown, Maryland which provides high-quality, effective personal Pilates instruction, Yoga, Personal Training, training with Kettlebells, and the Feldenkrais Method. PIOMA also offers an Equestrian Pilates class which teaches balance, strength and flexibility, all key elements of an effective equestrian.
- Located in Mount Airy, Maryland, Stablemates has been a family-owned and operated tack store since 1965. They stock a large variety of products for both English and Western riders at all skill levels. They have a great selection for all your eventing needs, whether you need a new watch, whip, or even a muck tub. Plus their supplement selection is quite extensive. What better way to comparison shop, than to have all your options right in front of you. And if for some reason they don’t have your product in the store, they’ll simply order it for you.
- ThinLine’s mission: Create and deliver a simple, honest connection between rider and horse. This grassroots company is the result of a chance encounter with an engineer who was developing a thin shock-absorbing material to protect athletes, a specially designed, open-cell foam. Equestrian and entrepreneur Elaine Lockhead Castelao recognized the potential of this foam to enhance performance and reduce discomfort for horses and riders.
- Voltaire Design: The Voltaire Design mission is to help everyone fulfill their full potential. Their goal is to not only sell high-end products to their customers, but to work with each rider to craft for them a product that will help improve their riding. Voltaire Design relies on the long French tradition of saddle making. But Voltaire Design is also the first saddle maker to get help from the fashion industry in the designing of their product.
Net Power Consulting, LLC
- Net Power Consulting has helped the Rock Solid web site develop over the years. Check out their web site for your web development needs!
Bob and Pat Wherley
- Since the very beginning, Katie’s parents have been there to support her competitive career. Whether allowing her to operate out of their farm in Middletown, Maryland, or buying her that first horse, without them, Katie would not be where she is today.
- A long time friend and investor, Barbara was kind enough to lease me The Dealmaker, my first Preliminary horse. When not busy practicing law, she can be found out competing herself, still at the Preliminary level. Barbara was the one that introduced me to my long time trainer Packy McGaughen. She recently invested in Ralphie who was recently sold to a top hunter barn in New Jersey.
- Mike is always there to help when my computer wants to fight with me about entries or printing pictures. He has been an incredible help over with years at shows, whether he’s taking photos or going on food runs. He’s invested in Baywatch and Gem, both sold into the hunter/jumper world.