We surprisingly still have two open stalls! My guess is that something is keeping these stalls open for the perfect boarder. So, I figured I would share our list for a perfect board and see if you fit the bill!
1. Wants their horse to live in the most beautiful Amish built barn with big 12’x12’ airy stalls, a wash stall with hot and cold water, an indoor and outdoor arena, all set on 25 acres in Middletown, MD
2. Is looking for help in eventing, hunters, or dressage (or maybe looking to try a little of all three)
3. Wants to build confidence with their horse, even if the steps are baby steps
4. A good sense of humor – because at any level this sport takes the ability to laugh at yourself!
5. Thinks hacking out on our mile-long trot track while chit chatting sounds like fun
6. Has a love for OTTBs (not required but appreciated!!)
7. Wants to work off their board in trade for chores (not required!)
We also have space for a training or sales horse to take up one (or two of these stalls). If you’re looking for a new farm family, and a place that feels like home contact me today!